ONLINE Shop as usual on the website and then proceed to checkout. During checkout you’ll be asked to enter 2 codes for each gift card or e-gift card you wish to use. These are:
1. the 19-digit number found on the back of the gift card or included in your e-gift card email
2. the scratch-off PIN found on the back of the gift card or included in your e-gift card email
Gift card numbers
For multiple gift cards, enter one set of codes at a time. After entering the gift card codes, your order balance will be automatically updated with credit to the value of the gift card(s). If there’s any balance to pay, you can use a debit or credit card in the usual way.
If the total order value is less than the value of the gift card or e-gift card, any balance will remain on your account and can be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired. If you wish to use your remaining gift card balance at a later date, keep hold of your gift card or e-gift card email. IN SHOPS You can spend your e-gift card in any of our shops; simply print your e-gift card at home and present it when you pay. Waitrose & Partners shops can only accept a printed copy of the e-gift card, but you can present the downloaded e-gift card on your phone in John Lewis & Partners shops. To find your nearest store click HERE https://www.johnlewis.com/our-shops
John Lewis e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. The John Lewis Partnership e-gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. Protect your e-gift card and treat it as cash; lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for physical gift cards or cash
3. This e-gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Making a purchase or a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period.
4. This e-gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with your statutory rights. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
5. The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
6. For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit johnlewis.com/customer-services.